Services for our Community
Sales & Service Hours
Monday to Friday
8:00 am – 11:30 am
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Housing Discretionary Assistance
- Public Employment Program
- Student Financial Assistance
- Summer Youth Employment Program
The following services are available for the community during service hours only (hours are subject to change). Applicable forms can be picked up and payments can be made in cash at the Administration Office. The Navajo Nation Tax will be applied to all fees. Please contact the Chapter if you have any questions.
Household trash ONLY; must be bagged.
Per page = $0.25
Incoming or Outoing
|First Page (including cover sheet)||$3.00|
|Each Additional Page||$1.00|
Per person = $2.00
|Tractor||Service Charge||Fuel Charge|
|Backhoe||Service Charge||Fuel Charge|
Chapter Facility Usage
- Complete and submit form with payment to the Chapter Administration Office.
- Please do not request for facility usage waivers.
- The facility is unavailable during Federal or Tribal Holidays or holiday weekends.
- The use of the facility is limited to five (5) hours.
- The use of the facility is subject to a Facility Use Fee of $50.00 plus applicable tax.
- The use of the facility after business hours requires a refundable deposit of $39.99. After facility is used, the deposit will be refunded by check payable to the User within 10 business days if agreement is adhered to.
- If User does not show 30 minutes after the approved start time, the facility will be closed and 33% of Facility Use Fee will not be refunded.
- Please make payment in cash or money order. Personal checks are NOT accepted.